I'm Gene Adam
I can help you get 1-2 enrollments per week for your high-ticket program organically.
1-on-1 and Group Coaching is available.
Book Challenge Day 9 📚
As I mentioned earlier I’ll be summarizing 28 books every single day. Let’s go! 🙌
Book 9: 100M Offers by Alex Hormozi.
✅ Big idea of the book:
Alex Hormozi teaches you “how to make offers so good people will feel stupid saying no.” Specifically, he shows you how to set pricing, make your offer valuable, break your services into several individual parts, and enhance it using psychology. It is one of the best business books out there!
7 Big takeaways from the book:
1) Make people an offer that is so hard to resist. Make it so simple and easy to attain that once they see it, they can’t walk away.
2) The point of good writing is for the reader to understand. The point of good persuasion is for the prospect to feel understood.
3) So, what does it take your business to grow? Thankfully, just three simple things:
- Get more customers
- Increase their average purchase value and
- Get them to buy more times.
4) Identify Dream Outcome. Don’t sell the plane flight, sell the vacation
5) List potential objections and problems of your customers
6) Create solutions to their problems. Write them down
7) What can you do as a part of your OFFER that someone would immediately say, “All that? Seriously? Yes, I’m in.”
✅ Here are 2 more tips I’ve learned from the book
- Enhance the Offer Scarcity, Urgency, Bonuses, Guarantees
- Name your product well:
M) Make a magnetic reason (Black Friday, Summer Sale)
A) Announce the avatar
G) Give them a goal
I) indicate a time interval
C) complete with a container word
(Challenge, Blueprint, Bootcamp, Cheat code, Experience, Solution.)
If you have any questions or suggestions let me know. 😍