I'm Gene Adam
I can help you get 1-2 enrollments per week for your high-ticket program organically.
1-on-1 and Group Coaching is available.
Book Challenge Day 5 📚
As I mentioned earlier I’ll be summarizing 28 books every single day. Let’s go! 🙌
Book 5: The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
✅ Big idea of the book:
You don’t have to be a superhero to get superhuman results! According to the 80/20 Principle, 80% of your outcomes come from just 20% of your inputs. So, instead of trying to do everything, focus on the things that will give you the biggest bang for your buck. In other words, work smarter, not harder, and you’ll be well on your way to becoming an efficiency ninja! Just remember, it’s not about working 24/7, it’s about working the 20% that gives you 80% of the results. Now go forth and conquer!
10 Big takeaways from the book:
1) The 80/20 Principle says that 80% of your results come from just 20% of your efforts. That’s like getting an A on your test by only studying 20% of the material!
2) Stop wasting your time on things that aren’t getting you results, and focus on the 20% that’s making a difference.
3) The 80/20 Principle can be applied to almost everything in life, from your work to your social life to your fitness routine.
4) Don’t spread yourself too thin, focus on the things that matter.
5) By focusing on the 20%, you’ll have more time for the things you actually enjoy.
6) The 80/20 Principle is like a superpower, giving you more time and energy to tackle the important stuff.
7) If you’re not sure where to start, just look for the 20% that’s producing 80% of your results and focus on doing more of that.
8) The 80/20 Principle is a simple concept, but it can have a huge impact on your life.
9) Don’t try to do everything, just do the things that will give you the biggest impact.
10) With the 80/20 Principle, you’ll find that you can accomplish more in less time, leaving you with more time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
✅ Here are 3 more tips I’ve learned from the book
- Use the 80/20 Principle to prioritize your time. By focusing on the 20%, you’ll be able to accomplish more in less time and avoid burnout.
- Apply the 80/20 Principle to your personal relationships. Focus on the 20% of people who bring you the most joy and value, and invest your time and energy into those relationships.
- The 80/20 Principle can also be applied to your spending habits. Look for areas where you’re spending 80% of your money on just 20% of your needs, and consider cutting back in those areas to free up more resources for the things that truly matter to you.
If you have any questions or suggestions let me know. 😍