I'm Gene Adam
I can help you get 1-2 enrollments per week for your high-ticket program organically.
1-on-1 and Group Coaching is available.
Book Challenge Day 21 📚
As I mentioned earlier I’ll be summarizing 28 books every single day. Let’s go! 🙌
Book Mastery by Robert Greene:
✅ Big idea of the book:
Learning and mastering a skill takes time, dedication, and deliberate practice. There are no shortcuts or quick fixes on the road to mastery.
✅ 10 Big takeaways from the book:
1) Mastery requires deep immersion and sustained focus in a specific field or skill.
2) It’s essential to have a mentor or teacher who can guide you and provide feedback.
3) Apprenticeships and hands-on experience are valuable for developing mastery.
4) It’s important to approach every challenge with a growth mindset, embracing failures and setbacks as opportunities to learn and improve.
5) Creativity is often the result of combining multiple disciplines or fields of knowledge.
6) Mastery involves constantly pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and experimenting with new ideas and approaches.
7) Persistence and resilience are key traits for achieving mastery.
8) Successful masters often have a strong sense of purpose or mission that motivates them.
9) Networking and building relationships with others in your field can provide valuable support and opportunities.
10) Mastery is a lifelong pursuit and requires a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
✅ Here are 3 more tips I’ve learned from the book
- Practice your skills deliberately and with full concentration, focusing on improving specific aspects.
- Seek out challenges that push you beyond your current abilities, and embrace the discomfort that comes with growth.
- Find ways to apply your skills in real-world settings, such as taking on pro bono work or volunteering in your community.
If you have any questions or suggestions let me know. 😍