I'm Gene Adam
I can help you get 1-2 enrollments per week for your high-ticket program organically.
1-on-1 and Group Coaching is available.
Book Challenge Day 10 📚
As I mentioned earlier I’ll be summarizing 28 books every single day. Let’s go! 🙌
Book 10: “The One Thing” by Gary Keller
✅ Big idea of the book:
“Do less but better.” Essentially, the book advocates for focusing on the one most important task at hand and doing it exceptionally well, rather than spreading oneself thin by trying to do too many things at once.
10 Big takeaways from the book:
1) Multitasking is the enemy of greatness. Don’t be a jack of all trades, master of none!
2) Focus is like a magnifying glass, it makes small things big and big things blazing hot. So focus on the one thing that matters most!
3) Prioritize like a pro! Learn the art of saying “No” to everything that distracts you from your “one thing.”
4) Stop trying to do everything at once, you’ll only end up doing nothing at all. Choose your one thing and stick to it like glue.
5) Time is your most valuable asset, spend it wisely. And by wisely, I mean on your one thing!
6) Every successful person has a list of things they don’t do. You should too! And make sure your “one thing” is at the top.
7) Don’t let the busy work of life bog you down. Ask yourself “What’s the one thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary?”
8) Simplify your life by eliminating the unnecessary and focusing on what truly matters. And remember, your one thing should always be at the top of the list!
9) Don’t try to be a superhero and take on the world all at once. Focus on your one thing and let the results speak for themselves.
10) Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day, but it was built one brick at a time. So start with your one thing and keep building!
✅ Here are 3 more tips I’ve learned from the book
- “The One Thing” doesn’t mean you only get to focus on one thing for the rest of your life! It’s about focusing on the most important thing in the moment to maximize your impact and results.
- Want to be productive? Stop multitasking and start single-tasking! Doing one thing at a time, with full attention and focus, will help you get it done faster and better.
- Say goodbye to the guilt of saying “no”. When you focus on the one thing, you’ll have to make choices about what you don’t do. And that’s okay! By saying no to the things that aren’t your “one thing”, you’re saying yes to the things that really matter.
If you have any questions or suggestions let me know. 😍