I'm Gene Adam
I can help you get 1-2 enrollments per week for your high-ticket program organically.
1-on-1 and Group Coaching is available.
Book Challenge Day 15 📚
As I mentioned earlier I’ll be summarizing 28 books every single day. Let’s go! 🙌
Book 15: Work Less Make More by James Schramko
✅ Big idea of the book:
One big takeaway from “Work Less, Make More” by James Schramko is that working smarter, not harder, can lead to greater success and fulfillment. In other words, it’s not about how many hours you put in, but about how effectively you use your time and resources. And who doesn’t want to work less and make more? That’s the dream, baby!
10 Big takeaways from the book:
1) Don’t work harder, work smarter. You can’t just grind away at work all day and expect to get ahead. It’s important to focus on the tasks that actually move the needle and delegate or eliminate the rest.
2) Prioritize your time and energy based on your values. What’s important to you? What makes you happy? Make sure your work is aligned with those things, and don’t waste time on tasks that don’t matter.
3) Learn to say no. Saying yes to everything will just lead to burnout and overwhelm. It’s okay to turn down opportunities or projects that don’t align with your goals or values.
4) Leverage technology and automation. There are so many tools and systems available that can save you time and help you work more efficiently. Don’t be afraid to use them!
5) Focus on results, not just activity. It’s easy to get caught up in the busy work of running a business, but what really matters are the results you’re getting. Make sure you’re measuring the right metrics and adjusting your strategy accordingly.
6) Find ways to systematize and streamline your business. By creating standard operating procedures and automating repetitive tasks, you can free up your time and focus on the tasks that really matter.
7) Take care of yourself. It’s hard to work less and make more if you’re not taking care of your physical and mental health. Make sure you’re getting enough sleep, exercise, and self-care.
8) Surround yourself with supportive people. You need a team of people who will encourage you, challenge you, and help you stay focused on your goals.
9) Constantly evaluate and adjust your business strategy. Don’t be afraid to pivot if something isn’t working. Keep experimenting and learning from your mistakes.
10) Remember that success is about more than just money. While making more money is certainly important, it’s also important to find joy and fulfillment in your work and personal life. Make sure you’re building a business that aligns with your values and brings you happiness.
✅ Here are 3 more tips I’ve learned from the book
- Create a “stop doing” list: Just as important as your to-do list is your “stop doing” list. Write down all the tasks, activities, and habits that are wasting your time and not adding value to your life or business. Eliminate or delegate them so you can focus on what really matters.
- Charge what you’re worth: Many entrepreneurs undervalue their products or services out of fear of rejection or competition. Schramko advises that you charge what you’re worth and stick to it, as long as you’re delivering exceptional value to your customers.
- Learn to say no: As your business grows, you’ll face more and more opportunities to collaborate, partner, or take on new projects. While it may be tempting to say yes to everything, Schramko encourages entrepreneurs to learn to say no to opportunities that don’t align with their goals or values. This will help you focus on what matters and prevent burnout.
If you have any questions or suggestions let me know. 😍